BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
BOONE COUNTY COURTHOUSE, 701 E WALNUT ST.
7:30 P.M., THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 1994
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Schnarre, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Keith Kirkpatrick, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of November 17, 1994.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. Request by Charles and Ann Carlson for Michael and Cheryl Steffan for a permit to operate a horse training and boarding facility on 51 acres located at 9591 E Hwy OO.
2. Request by Robert Lannert for Kidwell Construction , Inc. for a permit to operate a truck terminal on 12 acres located at 611 E. Benson Rd.
3. Request by Melvin Sapp for Robert Stockton for a permit to operate a "go-cart" track on 2 acres located at 9683 I-70 Drive NE.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by George Campbell to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-2 (Agriculture) of 5.16 acres, more or less, located AT
2. Request by Russell and Annette Duker to rezone from R-S (Single Family Residential) to M-L (Light Industrial) of 2.34 acres, more or less, located at 5050 W I-70 Drive SW.
3. Request by Rhodes Payne Properties, Inc. to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-R (Agriculture Residential) of 123.63 acres, more or less, located at 5101 E New Haven Rd.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Paradise Hills Estates, preliminary. S33-T48N-R13W R-S. Russel DeVenney, owner. Tim Capehart, surveyor.
2. Eastland Hills, Plat V. S10-T48N-R12W R-S. Eastland Hills Development, LLC, owner. Ron Lueck, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
VIII. NEW BUSINESS