BOONE COUNTY PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
7:30 P.M. -- THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 1994
COURTHOUSE, 701 E. WALNUT STREET
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Schnarre, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Keith Kirkpatrick, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of October 20, 1994.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request from Gordon and Bonnie Burnam to rezone from A-R (Agriculture Residential) to RS/PRD (Single Family Residential / Planned Residential Develpment) and approval of a Review Plan on 83 acres, more or less, located on the north side of Alfalfa Dr., and on the north and south side of Northwood Dr.
2. Request from Eastland Hills Development Co. to rezone from R-S (Single-Family Residential ) to R-R-D (Two-Family Residential) of 4.5 acres, located at 5075 E St. Charles Rd.
3. Request from Eastland Hills Development Co. to rezone from R-S (Single-Family Residential) to R-M (Moderate-Density Residential) of 7.2 acres, located at 5075 E St. Charles Rd.
4. Request from George Campbell to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-2 (Agriculture) of 5.16 acres located at 7915 E Angel Ln.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
1. The Oaks, preliminary plat. S32-T49N-R12W R-S
Gene Smith, Gary Lohse, owners. Ron Shy, surveyor.
2. Concord East, Plat 1, final plat. S7-T48N-R11W M-L
Ls Enterprises, owner. Ron Shy, surveyor.
3. Arrowhead Lake Estates, final plat. S4/9-T47N-R13W A-2
Evergreen Estates Development Corp. owner. Ron Shy, surveyor.
4. The Woodlands, Plat 3, final plat. S28-T48N-R12W A-R
Rhodes-Paynes Properties, owner. Tim Capehart, surveyor.
5. Eastland Hills, Plat IV, final plat. S10-T48-R12W R-S
Eastland Hills Development, LLC, owner. Ron Lueck, surveyor.
6. Haystack Acres Plat II, preliminary plat. S17/18-T49N-R12W
Gordon and Bonnie Burnam owners, Ron Lueck, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
VIII. NEW BUSINESS